Skip To Content

1778 Ala Moana Boulevard , #1910

Honolulu, HI 96815
  • $220,000
  • STATUS: Active
  • ON SITE: 8 Days
  • MLS #: 202207591
UPDATED: 70 min ago
$220,000
  • 0
    BEDS
  • 1.94
    ACRES
  • 1
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
  • 464
    SQFT
  • $474
    $/SQFT
Neighborhood:
Type:
Condo
Built:
1977
County:
Area:

School Ratings & Info

Description

Spacious studio with direct sweeping Ocean/Marina views located near the beach, Marina, Ala Moana Shopping Center and restaurants. Central airconditioning, washer/dryer within the kitchen, lots of closets, wood pergo flooring + vinyl wood look planks , complete furnishings as apartment has been previously on a vacation rental program, to just move in with a suitcase. Building amenities include a heated swimming pool, spa, saunas, exercise rooms, pet walk park (5th floor), large sun deck, gas BBQ grills with picnic tables, security guards, basketball half-court + tennis hitting wall. Excellent management and wonderful sunset views. Easy to show as agent lives in the same condo. Same day showings with very little advance notice is okay! Association of owners is the owner of 62% of the leased fee interest currently but negotiations continue for the remaining 38% to change the status to fee simple. On any lease negotiation for a longer lease, the association retains the "majority vote". Low prices within Discovery Bay reflect this discount for leasehold ownership but the details of the leasehold status is very different from other leasehold buildings.

Monthly Payment Calculator



© 2022 HiCentral MLS, Ltd. All rights reserved.
Some of the active listings on this site may be listed by other REALTORS®. If you are interested in those active listings, our company may represent you as the buyer's agent. If the active listing you are interested in is our company's active listing, you may speak to one of our agents regarding your options for representation.

IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Hawai‘i Life Real Estate Brokers.

Licensed in the State of Hawaii, USA.
www.hawaiiclient.com/homes/128492554
Print Image

1778 Ala Moana Boulevard , #1910 Honolulu, HI 96815

  • Price: $220,000
  • Status: Active
  • On Site: 8 Days
  • Updated: 70 min ago
  • MLS #: 202207591
0
Beds
1
Baths
0
½ Baths
1.94
Acres
464
SQFT
$474
$/SQFT
1977
Built
Neighborhood:
Waikiki
County:
Oahu
Area:
Metro
Property Description
Spacious studio with direct sweeping Ocean/Marina views located near the beach, Marina, Ala Moana Shopping Center and restaurants. Central airconditioning, washer/dryer within the kitchen, lots of closets, wood pergo flooring + vinyl wood look planks , complete furnishings as apartment has been previously on a vacation rental program, to just move in with a suitcase. Building amenities include a heated swimming pool, spa, saunas, exercise rooms, pet walk park (5th floor), large sun deck, gas BBQ grills with picnic tables, security guards, basketball half-court + tennis hitting wall. Excellent management and wonderful sunset views. Easy to show as agent lives in the same condo. Same day showings with very little advance notice is okay! Association of owners is the owner of 62% of the leased fee interest currently but negotiations continue for the remaining 38% to change the status to fee simple. On any lease negotiation for a longer lease, the association retains the "majority vote". Low prices within Discovery Bay reflect this discount for leasehold ownership but the details of the leasehold status is very different from other leasehold buildings.
Exterior Features

Construction Materials Concrete Floor Number 19 Parking AssignedCovered - 1GarageSecured Entry Property Frontage Other Sq Ft Lanai Open 0 Stories One Style High-Rise 7+ Stories View CoastlineDiamond HeadMarina/CanalOceanSunset

Interior Features

Elevators 4 Floors Other Furnished Full Inclusions Ac CentralBlindsCable TvDishwasherDisposalDryerIntercomKitchenwareLinensMicrowaveRange/OvenRefrigeratorSecurity SystemSmoke DetectorWasher Remodeled Partial Remodeled Year 2017 Sq Ft Roofed Living 464 Unit Features Even# UnitFull Bath On 1st FloorSingle Level

Property Features

Amenities BbqCommunity Association PoolCondo Association PoolDog ParkExercise RoomHeated PoolPatio/DeckPool On PropertyResident ManagerSaunaSecurity GuardTrash ChuteWhirlpool Assessed Value Improvements 7600.00 Assessed Value Land 366800.00 Assessed Value Total 374400.00 Association Fee Includes Cable TvHot WaterInternet ServiceSewerWater Association Fee Total 487 Association Fee2 0 Builder Name Boon & Brooks Building Name Discovery Bay Community Association Aoao Current Monthly Lease Or Rent 249.54 Disclosures None Flood Zone Zone Ae Foreclosure YN No Fractional Ownership YN No Land Recorded Land Court Land Tenure Lh - Leasehold Lease Expires 1939-12-31 Lease Until Year 2039 Listing Financing CashConventionalExchange Maintenance Fees 487.00 Management Company Hawaiiana Management New Construction No Occupancy Vacant Possession At Closing Property Condition Above Average Security KeySecurity PatrolVideo Special Sale Conditions None Tax Amount 105.00 Tax Paid By Seller 1 Tax Year 2021 Total Actual Rent 0.00 Zoning 18 - Amx-3 High Density Apt Mix

Listings provided courtesy of Sue Young.
Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of HiCentral MLS, Ltd. Listings last updated on 2022-05-17T03:58:41.997. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright: 2022 by HiCentral MLS, Ltd.


© 2022 HiCentral MLS, Ltd. All rights reserved.
Some of the active listings on this site may be listed by other REALTORS®. If you are interested in those active listings, our company may represent you as the buyer's agent. If the active listing you are interested in is our company's active listing, you may speak to one of our agents regarding your options for representation.

IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Hawai‘i Life Real Estate Brokers.

Licensed in the State of Hawaii, USA.
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/honolulu/orig_boomver_1_202207591-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/honolulu/orig_boomver_1_202207591-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/honolulu/orig_boomver_1_202207591-2.jpg
Logo
Hawai‘i Life Real Estate Brokers
PO Box 356
Hanalei HI, 96714